Draft GNUCash Press Release

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sun May 21 15:52:23 EDT 2006

Am Sonntag, 21. Mai 2006 20:59 schrieb Matt Townsend:
> I uploaded a draft onto the wiki.

Great! This is way cool! Now we "only" need to fill in the actual content!
Thanks a lot for this suggestion, and I guess we will add suggestions for the
missing parts quite soon.

@Developers: http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Announcement_2.0.0 is worth a good
laugh in its current state :-) but Matt obviously made it very clear what
kind of details we need to add.

Any suggestions for new features that are newsworthy should be added to the
list at the wiki page.

Christian