New logo stuff update

Herbert Thoma herbert.thoma at iis.fraunhofer.de
Mon May 22 18:22:41 EDT 2006

Joshua Facemyer / Impressus Art wrote:
> Here are the news:
>
> http://www.impressusart.com/download/splash9med.png
>
> Deleted the "2.0" and added "International" on the card (and in all the
> other graphics with the card), added drop shadows, deleted the dollar
> sign from the adding machine "printout".

I like this. I would love to see a GNU on real EURO coins ;-).

One detail that seems a little odd to me is the perspective of the
window. Shouldn't the right edge, which is farer away trom the
viewer, be shorter than the left edge? I.e. use central perspective
instead of parallel perspective (I'm not sure if I use the correct
terms)

  Herbert.

> http://www.impressusart.com/download/logo2.png
> http://www.impressusart.com/download/banner4.png
>
> Lightened the wavy line, used the new card design.
>
> JF

Herbert Thoma
Group Manager Video
Multimedia Realtime Systems Department
Fraunhofer IIS
Am Wolfsmantel 33, 91058 Erlangen, Germany
Phone: +49-9131-776-323
Fax:   +49-9131-776-399
email: tma at iis.fhg.de
www: http://www.iis.fhg.de/