New logo stuff update

Aaron Larson Aaron at larsonsonline.net
Tue May 23 00:42:27 EDT 2006

>>>>> "JF" == Joshua Facemyer / Impressus Art <faceman at impressusart.com> writes:

JF> Here are the news:
JF> http://www.impressusart.com/download/splash9med.png

FWIW, Its looking good to me also.  I concur with the graph
perspective and coin comments.  Something still doesn't quite "click"
with the coins.  Shine, color, depth, lack of numbers, something.  I'm
also not sure that implying GNU is printing currency is quite the
right message.  Perhaps if you expand the graph to get perspective,
and shrink the currency (or make it receed behind the graph)?  I
certainly understand the intent, and its just a nit.

There is lots of text on the "images".  Does this require
internationalization?