Can't open data file in r14202

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Fri May 26 14:37:47 EDT 2006

--enable-error-on-warning --enable-compile-warnings --enable-opt-
style-install --prefix=/opt/gnucash-svn --enable-debug --enable-etags
--enable-doxygen --enable-ofx --with-ofx-prefix=/opt --enable-hbci --
with-aqbanking-dir=/opt --with-g-wrap-prefix=/sw

This is the same set of options I've been using for several weeks
(months, if you discount the fact I've switched from g-wrap 1.9 in /
opt to the same version in /sw)

I'm headed to Canada for the weekend to play soccer, so any more
response from me will have to wait until Monday. Thanks for trying to
duplicate this.

Dave