Can't open data file in r14202

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Fri May 26 15:21:40 EDT 2006

Am Freitag, 26. Mai 2006 20:30 schrieb David Reiser:
> >> Can't parse the URL /Users/dbr/Documents/Gnucash-g2-testdata/
> >> almostreal.
> >>
> gnucash: dlopen(/opt/gnucash-svn/lib/libgncqof-backend-qsf.so, 9):
> image not found

... and because of precisely this reason I think we should make a much
stronger assertion in engine/gnc-engine.c when qof_load_backend_libraries
fails. Currently the resulting error message doesn't give even the slightest
hint that this might be an installation problem. But IMHO we should
immediately abort on g_assert if the libgnc-backend-file cannot be loaded.

Christian