FYI: vacation; need someone else as translation manager

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Fri May 26 15:48:57 EDT 2006

For your information: I'm on vacation and away from keyboard from tomorrow
(May 27th) until June 13th. I hope 2.0.0 will be out by then :-)

But during that time, I would like to ask the other developers with SVN access
to fulfil the work of the translation manager. That's quite easy: Simply copy
the submitted translations into the po directory, run "make" there once to
check the format, and commit to SVN. Just don't hesitate to do this for any
submitted translations. Thanks a lot.

Christian