GC crash after entering variables for SX

Volker Englisch volker at mail.nih.gov
Sun May 28 14:47:24 EDT 2006

This is more or less an FYI at this point.

I ran the 'Since Last Run' to enter a scheduled transaction with
multiple splits (my paycheck).  After moving up and down with the arrow
keys and the TAB key several times GC crashes when I pressed the
'Forward' button.
I was able to get GC to crash three times in a row.  However, when I was
trying to get a backtrace to file a bug report I wasn't able to recreate
the crash. Again, I tried it three times.

I don't think this is a serious problem since the sequence of key
strokes I performed (to test something else) would be rare in day-to-day
use but I wanted to notify the devs about this anyway.

If it happens again (and I'm able to create a backtrace) I will file a
bug report.

	Volker
--
Thanks