QSF Import of gncCustomer and gncInvoice

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed May 31 16:55:57 EDT 2006

Quoting Georgi Mirchev <manager at mirchevideas.com>:

> Well, I can see several solutions to this:
> 1. Make gncOwner first class object
> 2. Do not make gncOwner first class object, but make a special hack
> in QSF code for the gncOwner.
> 3. hmm, running out of ideas - any suggestions :-)

I talked with Neil about this..  There was supposed to be a type "QofChoice"
which is a "one of N" type-enum class.  Basically, you would define
"GncOwner" as a "QofChoice{GncCustomer, GncVendor, GncEmployee, GncJob}"
and then define the getters/setters appropriately.

So in some ways, this is #2 or #3.  #1 is wrong is just so many ways.
Besides, a QofChoice type is useful in other places, too.

> Also any ideas why the INVOICE_OWNER param doesn't have setter?

Because QOF isn't finished and the QSF wasn't finished?  Other than that..
No particular reason.