r14953 - gnucash/branches/swig-redo/src/business/business-core - Use some typedefs to get more specific C typing that coresponds with the

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Nov 4 15:02:46 EST 2006

Chris,

Chris Shoemaker <chris at cvs.gnucash.org> writes:

[snip]
> Use some typedefs to get more specific C typing that coresponds with the
> level of detail that we want to type in guile.
[snip]
> -GList * gncEntryReturnTaxValues (GncEntry *entry, gboolean is_inv)
> +AccountValueList * gncEntryReturnTaxValues (GncEntry *entry, gboolean is_inv)
[snip]
> -GList * gncInvoiceGetEntries (GncInvoice *invoice)
> +EntryList * gncInvoiceGetEntries (GncInvoice *invoice)

I'm wondering if these should be GncAccountValueList and GncEntryList?

Not a huge deal, but I'm wondering if API-wise we want to make sure
our types are GNC-specific?