Compiling GnuCash on Windows

Ivars Grinbergs mestule at inbox.lv
Mon Nov 6 07:26:39 EST 2006

Nice job! I have checked - it doesn't crash any more at this point!
(This copy was built from svn r15088 on 2006-11-06.).

Another problem I have for now is the size of dialog windows :(

When I open Scheduled Transaction Editor, "Scheduled Transactions"
dialog (actually all dialogs, I think) has some fixed MINIMAL size,
which is out of my screen (1024x768). For "Scheduled Transactions" it is
not a big issue, since I still can access (the only one) Close button at
the bottom, but for dialog, where paritcular transaction is edited (Edit
Scheduled Transaction), the problem is much painful.

So, is there a way, to decrease font/button etc. sizes for visual
objects in GC (I gusess, it is not GC, but underlying GUI "painter")?

wbr,
ivars