Import from KMyMoney2 (and DTD for GnuCash file?)

Matej Cepl ceplm at seznam.cz
Tue Nov 7 08:40:41 EST 2006

Hi,

I was using GnuCash for many years, but finally I gave up on it couple
years ago because of then missing support for UTF-8 and my using KDE
almost completely (actually GC was the last Gnome application I had
installed). Now, I had switch to Fedora (it used to be Debian) and Gnome,
and GnuCash apparently finally moved to GTK2 so i18n shouldn't be a
problem anymore, so I would like to switch back. However, the problem is
import of KMM data back to GnuCash. Are there any tools available for it?

Writing this also to -devel list, because I suspect that I will have to
write XSLT script for the transformation myself. It would be helpful to
have DTD for it -- where can I find it?

Thanks a lot,

Matěj

--
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma<at>jabber.cz

Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice; moderation in
the pursuit of justice is no virtue.
    -- Barry Goldwater (actually written by Karl Hess)