Receiving hundreds of copies of the same mail in this list

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Nov 9 15:58:23 EST 2006

This is the first I've heard of it.  Can you forward me (privately)
a few of the mail headers from the duplicated emails?   I'm fairly
sure it's not our server but I would need to see some of the
headers to verify.

-derek