r15119 - gnucash/trunk/packaging/win32 - For non-msys startup script [...]

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 14 19:14:35 EST 2006

Quoting Andreas Köhler <andi5.py at gmx.net>:

>> gnucash.bat
>> -    # Really sure we don't need this?
>> -    #echo "set
>> SCHEME_LIBRARY_PATH=${GUILE_DIR}\\share\\guile\\site\\slib\\" >> gnucash.bat
>> +    echo "set
>> SCHEME_LIBRARY_PATH=${GUILE_DIR}\\share\\guile\\site\\slib\\" >> gnucash.bat
>>      echo "set LTDL_LIBRARY_PATH=${GNUCASH_DIR}\\lib" >> gnucash.bat
>>      echo "start gnucash-bin" >> gnucash.bat
>>      qpopd
>
> Hm, yes I am really sure and this line breaks gnucash.bat for me.
> But I will not revert until somebody confirms :-)
>
> The point is that I do not even have that directory.

I do not have this directory, either.  With the current install/custom
scripts slib gets installed into ${GUILE_DIR}\\share\\guile\\1.6\\slib

Christian, perhaps you have an old install lying around?  Have you tried
running reset.sh and then re-running the install?