Compiling GnuCash on Windows

Brian Blatnik blatnik at alum.mit.edu
Sun Nov 26 12:55:56 EST 2006

Sorry took a while before I had the chance to run with gdb. Here's what
happens when I try to save a file. Thanks for your help!

In the gdb window:

GNU gdb 5.2.1
conditions.
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-mingw32"...
(gdb) run
Starting program: C:\GnuCash\gnucash\bin/gnucash-bin.exe

Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
0x10024a00 in strcmp ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x10024a00 in strcmp ()
#1  0x00000000 in ?? ()
(gdb)

And in the gnucash-bin window:

This is a development version. It may or may not work.
Report bugs and other problems to gnucash-devel at gnucash.org.
You can also lookup and file bug reports at http://bugzilla.gnome.org
The last stable version was GnuCash 2.0.2
The next stable version will be GnuCash 2.2

gnucash: [E] "Failed to fork child process."

(gnucash:5684): Gtk-WARNING **: file_system_win32=026C5B80 still has
handle=0269
2F20 at finalization which is NOT CANCELLED!

(gnucash:5684): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid uninstantiatable type
`void' in
 cast to `GtkFileSystemWin32'

(gnucash:5684): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_hash_table_lookup: assertion `hash_table
!=
NULL' failed