can we have a 2.0.2 release soon?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Oct 4 01:02:08 EDT 2006

Quoting Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb at becket.net>:

>> That had been fixed once and then broken again.  The problem is that
>> EXTRA_DIST includes a directory-name instead of iterating over all
>> the files and/or using globs.  Care to send in a patch?
>
> Well, this is the part that I don't really work with, since I don't
> build the tarballs.  I don't have a checkout, or even have experience
> with subversion.  So I am not in a place to even test a solution.

It should be pretty easy to work from the tarball and figure out what
shouldn't be there, and then work backwards to figure out what to put
in the EXTRA_DIST of the Makefile.am.   You're a bright guy -- if you
sat down for 20 minutes I'm sure you could figure it out!  :0

I have faith in you, Thomas!  ;)