[patch] - Help doc section Usage

Dave Herman dvherman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 11:59:11 EDT 2006

I understand the desire to release 2.0.2, however the documentation is
very much out of date.

The Concept Guide is list as "1.9 unstable", was there a crash in the
latest version? What is unstable documentation - documentation being
updated?  Bengt Thuree did an amazing amount of work to update the
Concept Guide - lets at least refer users to the newest version and not
to 1.8 series.

The Help document is even more lacking in relevance to 2.*.  I posted
patches for the Help documents nearly two months ago.  Since then not
one comment, suggestion, or even derogatory remark.

Can "we" even say RTFM? (Read The Fine Manual)!

Understand the docs are Chris's and he seems to be busy or out-of-touch.
Is there a process issue here?

Dave