can we have a 2.0.2 release soon?

Chris Lyttle chris at wilddev.net
Sat Oct 7 21:23:40 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Sorry I've been out of touch for a while, had some changes in my job and
life which has kept me pretty busy these last weeks.
I have no objection to others stepping into releases, docs or whatever
when needed. If you need to attract my attention about something its
best to email me directly, emails to this list get filtered off and I
dont always look at them regularly.
Thomas, I'm sorry to have to tell you, but complaints about svn cruft in
docs will be directed to /dev/null without a patch. I will look into it
as soon as I find spare time to, but my life has gotten very busy lately
so I can't say when that will be.
Dave, I'm not sure why you say the docs are at 1.9 unstable as the
released docs says version 2.0. Be sure there will be a docs release
too. BTW a big thankyou for all your fine work on updating things.
I will attempt to do some releases tomorrow.

Chris