swig

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 13 01:19:18 EDT 2006

Does the conditionalization of swig (r15013) mean that tarballs will
already contain whatever wrappings will be required? Or just that for
the moment only the svn/svk builds will be accessing that?

I suppose I'm relieved that g-wrap is on the way out, but fink
doesn't have a swig maintainer at the moment, either. And fink is at
swig 1.3.20. Pretty soon I'll have my name on so many fink packages
that the newbies will think I know what I'm doing in packaging...
--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net