bugs + wishlist

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Oct 21 10:22:44 EDT 2006

Quoting Bob Hunter <catdogbeloved at yahoo.com>:

>> Actually, if you enable the "total in report
> currency" column you CAN get what you want, even in
> 1.8 and 2.0.
>
> I did not find this option. Could you be more precise?

In 1.8, on the Chart of Accounts page, click the "options" button.
That controls the list of columns.   In 2.0 there's a pulldown menu
on the upper right hand corner of the CoA.

>> you can turn off the toolbar in your Preferences.
>
> Yes, I did it. However, hiding wrong numbers does not
> really solve the problem.

It's not a problem (except in your own mind).  The feature works
exactly as it's designed to work.  See previous description of the
status bar.