importing happens even when transaction matcher told not to

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 22 22:24:37 EDT 2006

svn r15057
importing via file/import/import ofx/qfx
once the transaction matcher displays transactions it recognizes, if
I uncheck the A and R boxes, thus telling gnucash not to import the
transaction, when I click OK, the transaction gets imported anyway
(and I think it will even come in unbalanced if  the matching account
selector doesn't have a valid entry).

There is a sample ofx file in bug 347741 (unrelated bug, but the data
works to illustrate this one)
--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net