Win32 build fails installing guile

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 24 15:58:23 EDT 2006

Hi,

Please CC gnucash-devel on all replies.

Did you restart your MSys shell after running the reset script?
You might have bogus settings in your environment from previous
runs, especially if you had created an "installer.sh" profile.
The reset script will remove it, but it wont reset your shell
environment.

I just built on win32 the other day and ran into this from the broken
environment...  Try again with a clean environment?

-derek