Win32 build fails installing guile

Steve Ellis steellis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 09:40:23 EDT 2006

Hi,

I still have the same issue.
I started over again and edited the contents of slib3a4.zip as
mentioned by Thomas. When this still came back with the error I put a
symlink in for the location of the slib directory and I could see the
files under /usr/share/slib

$ ls /usr/share/slib/req*
/usr/share/slib/require.scm

however it still came back and reported the same error

Steve