Fwd: Fwd: Stock in GnuCash?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 20 12:42:59 EDT 2006

Please go read the archives.  This has been discussed over and over and over
again.  No, lists that forcibly set the reply-to are broken!  It breaks
users being able to set their own reply-to, such as when they send from
one address and want replies to another address.

If your MUA doesn't have a "Reply to List" then you should just use
"Reply to All".

-derek