FAILURE xaccResolveFilePath test-resolve-file-path.c:81

Michael SEYMOUR michael.seymour at wanadoo.fr
Sat Sep 23 15:15:13 EDT 2006

Hello:

I got this error after a make check when reinstalling gnucash and am
forwarding the message to the list as asked (I searched an it seems
that nobody else has sent such a beast).

Error:

FAILURE xaccResolveFilePath
test-resolve-file-path.c:81 /home/umike/.gnucash/data/postgres:,,localhost,foo,bar
(postgres://localhost/foo/bar)
vs /root/.gnucash/data/postgres:,,localhost,foo,bar
Executed 4 tests. There was 1 failure.
FAIL: test-resolve-file-path

System:

Ubuntu 6.06 - with kernel 2.6.15-26-386

Since I don't use postgres, I am not certain that this error means much to me
specfically. But if somebody wants more info, just shout.

cordially

Mike