gnu-cash 64 bit

Ian Lewis ianmlewis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 21:35:20 EDT 2007

grg,

Is it just that Kubuntu doesn't have a package or did you try to compile it
yourself and you ran into an error? I'm not sure how the packaging system
works for Kubuntu vs. Ubuntu but there is a x86-64 package for Ubuntu as
well. Though it's not officially supported (it's in universe), I'm running
it on my machine without problems.
http://packages.ubuntu.com/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=gnucash&searchon=names&subword=1&version=all&release=all

You'll need to provide more information about what you did and exactly what
kind of problem you are having if you want the devs or anyone else here to
be able to help you.

Ian