Import prices API

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Apr 7 09:35:03 EDT 2007

GnuCash calls the gnc-fq-helper application to get quotes.  You could
replace that program with any other program you want to return quotes
back to Gnucash.  Run the program by hand if you want to see the
format of the returned data.

I dont know if it expects to get one quote at a time or gets all quotes
in one run.

There's also the scheme API (and I API) you could use if you wanted to
write code to install quotes.

Also, F::Q itself has an API; it's a plugin architecture so you could plug
in your own module.

But I have to ask:   why would you want to NOT use F::Q?

-derek