gnucash release supporting gtkhtml-3.14?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Apr 14 09:01:37 EDT 2007

Sorry, I dont think we intend to pull those changes.  They were
pretty extensive.  I'm afraid you're just going to have to keep
the older version of libgtkhtml around.  Note that both versions
CAN co-exist (because they properly changed the SO-version).

The 2.1/2.2 releases will support the newer version of gtkhtml.

-derek