Fwd: Welcome to our 2007 Google Summer of Code Students

ahmad sayed ahmadsayed83 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 23:13:58 EDT 2007

Thank you Derek,
>> Oops, I left you off this.  I'm very sorry.
No problem I already in the gnucash-devel mailing list :), of course if you mean me ;) .

BTW: after subscribing I waited to get the confirmation Email, but not getting it, by chance while looking at my spam folder I found it marked by Yahoo as a spam :(, Other mailing list confirmation I get did not marked as spam.