SX: Created Transactions not removed from SLR list

Volker Englisch Volker at Englisch.us
Thu Apr 19 00:47:25 EDT 2007

On 04/18/2007 07:44 PM Josh Sled wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-04-15 at 13:48 -0400, Josh Sled wrote:
>>> it did open the data file but all of my transactions scheduled annually
>>> were converted to a January date.  The day of the month is correct
> [...]
>> Ah, yeah, I see now... I broke this.   I was trying to be crafty. :(
>> I hope to have a fix in early this week.
>
> Fixed in r15929; please let me know if not.

Yes, this problem is now fixed and my annual scheduled transactions are
scheduled again for the correct month.
It also looks like you fixed the problem of the changing description
when entering variable values in the SLR window.  However, the values
that are entered in the SLR window are not being entered in the register.
I noticed this before but didn't mention it because I assumed it was
related with the problem of the changing description but now I realize
the two problems may not be related.

When I enter a value for a scheduled transaction the transaction is
being created in the register (and in the review register) but both
splits are empty:
   http://kepler.englisch.us/~volker/G2_Testing/SLR3.jpg

--
Volker Englisch