External App connection to a GnuCash file

Daniel Espinosa esodan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 17:45:05 EDT 2007

2007/8/29, Josh Sled <jsled at asynchronous.org>:
> "Daniel Espinosa" <esodan at gmail.com> writes:
> > I found a macro in /macros/legacy_macros.m4 witch test for sscanf to
> > support %lld (long long decimal integer) if so defines HAVE_SCANF_LLD.
> > I think this is supported in recent gcc versions, then I can safetly
> > define it in configure.in or remove this test in
> > /lib/libqof/qof/qofutil.h.
>
> I'm not 100% sure about the provenance of that code, but I'm pretty sure it
> should not be removed.

I found a some macros used in GnuCash's configure.in file, and I'll
trying to add to my program in order to fix this error, does any know
how can I do this?

> > Well as result of this test program, I'll try to add the missing
> > functions for GncBook and some documentation trying to keep as simple
> > as possible the process to load a book and close it.
>
> Which functions are missing?

Just wait to finish my program and I'll give you the missing
funcitions I think could be there to make easy some others to use GC's
data through the backends (I don't want to talk more about becouse the
bug #470750 is marked as just a "documentation bug" not a " missing
feature ")

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (entrámite, pero para los
cuates: LIBRE)