External App connection to a GnuCash file

Daniel Espinosa esodan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 11:56:00 EDT 2007

2007/8/29, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu>:

> >> Copy the code from our configure.in into your configure.in.
> >>

> > I have already copied the code from gnucash's configure.in, and the
> > all the code in legacy_macros.m4 to my project, but for now I don't
> > know how make this macros to be included in my project, I've added in
> > Makefile.am at
> >
> > EXTRA_DIST = (...) macros/legacy_macros.m4
> >
> > but autogen.sh/configure don't find this definitions.
> >
> > Any sugestion?
>
> Do you call the SCANF_LLD_CHECK macro in your configure.in?

Yes.

> Do you tell autogen.sh to include the macros directory when running alocal?

Thanks now it include the macros :-)
Now configure and autogen loads the macros and checks for %lld (it say
'yes' it supports it), and add to config.h the lines:

/* Define if scanf supports %I64d conversions. */
/* #undef HAVE_SCANF_I64D */

/* Define if scanf supports %lld conversions. */
#define HAVE_SCANF_LLD 1

/* Define if scanf supports %qd conversions. */
/* #undef HAVE_SCANF_QD */

But again the preprocesor stops at the same point to say:

/usr/local/include/gnucash/qofutil.h:54:5: error: #error "No scanf
format string is known for LLD. Fix your ./configure so that the
correct one is detected!"

Any other sugestions? May I need to move this code to other place 8r()
Do you know where?

---
"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (entrámite, pero para los
cuates: LIBRE)