r16600 - gnucash-docs/trunk/guide/C - Correct the Tax included computation in the docs to match what the code does.

Andrew Sackville-West ajswest at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 3 12:32:10 EST 2007

On Sun, Dec 02, 2007 at 08:15:29PM +0100, Frank H. Ellenberger wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 2. Dezember 2007 17:14:54 schrieb Andrew Sackville-West:
> > just out of curiousity, how do you guys edit the guide? Do you just
> > edit the xml directly? or do you use some kind of specialized editor?

> ... and how do you develope your nice reports? Is there some special
> Environment?

I'm slowly learning to use the extra operating system I found
installed on my machine called emacs.

;-)

> BTW I would suggest in the wiki a page like "recommended tools for future
> developers"

Certainly I would benefit greatly from a "tips and tricks" page but
most of that actually applies to emacs in general and wouldn't really
belong on a gnucash page. Since the only coding I currently do is
gnucash, the gnucash devs are forced to teach me emacs in exchange for
bits of broken report code rife with spelling errors. Seems fair to me
:-P