Changing SX Causing GnuCash to Hang

Volker Englisch Volker at Englisch.us
Thu Dec 27 02:12:27 EST 2007

On 12/09/2007 06:41 PM Josh Sled wrote:
> Josh Sled <jsled at asynchronous.org> writes:
> Well, if you haven't filed one yet, don't bother ... but let me know if
> r16629 resolves the problem, please?

Josh,

I just noticed that there might be a new bug that got introduced to the SX
with the version R16629.
I haven't used GC in a week or two (X-mas) and have now a few odd entries
in the "Since Last Run" window.
All are postponed scheduled transactions.  One is for 2007-12-14 which
displays the date 2004-04-14, one is a SX which is scheduled as a reminder
every two weeks and now displays a reminder of 2009-01-08, and one is a
monthly SX displaying the date 60497-10-19.
In addition, I do see the following output on the console after starting GC:
<sx:deferredInstance>
     <sx:rem-occur>3</sx:rem-occur>
     <sx:instanceCount>2</sx:instanceCount>
   </sx:deferredInstance>

It seems that the above dates are in the data file I am trying to open, so
they must have been created with a previous session.

I am using GC svn r16629 build on 2007-12-09 (running FC5).

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

--
Volker Englisch
http://www.englisch.us