gnucash Dutch translation (version 2.2.1)

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Thu Dec 27 16:10:56 EST 2007

Hi Hendrik-Jan,

Am Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2007 21:54 schrieb Hendrik-Jan Heins:
> Attached to this mail is a new/improved translation of GnuCash in Dutch.
> It isn't complete, and there are probably still some areas that need
> to be looked at, but at least it's updated.

Thanks a lot - however, I get an error when running this file through msgfmt:

  $ LANG=C msgfmt --statistics -o /dev/null nl.po
nl.po:5547: end-of-line within string
nl.po:5547:8: parse error
nl.po:5548: end-of-line within string
msgfmt: found 3 fatal errors

Should I fix this? Or can you resubmit? I think the only problem is the
end-of-line in the msgstr. If you want to, I can fix this as well.

Regards,

Christian