SLR broken in r16754

Tim Wunder tim at thewunders.org
Thu Dec 27 21:56:28 EST 2007

The SX SLR seems to be borken in 2.2.99/r16754. I changed my payday Reminder
to a To-Create, clicked OK, but my checking account didn't get updated. The
SLR dialog when next run thinks the SX was created, though. Also, if I test
this and check the review created transactions checkbox, I'm not shown
anything to review.

Tim
--
Fedora Core release 6 (Zod), Linux 2.6.22.14-72.fc6
KDE: 3.5.8-1 Fedora