A couple of questions

John Schmerge john.schmerge at qlogic.com
Fri Feb 2 14:31:59 EST 2007

Hi guys,

  I'm a developer who's been using gnucash for about six months and
really like the program... It's allowed me to really start to track some
things regarding my finances that I never thought about. Anyway, I'd
like to start helping out with the development. Being that its a fairly
large application and that my experience with scheme is fairly limited,
can anyone give me some ideas of a couple of smaller tasks that I could
start with that will get me some familiarity with the code-base as well
as get me up to speed with scheme?

Just so you guys have some idea of my background, you can take a look at
my resume at http://www.speakeasy.org/~schmerge/resume.html

Thanks,
John