SX event handler behaviour (was SX Projection Report/SX enable/disable)

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Mon Feb 5 19:55:16 EST 2007

On Mon, 2007-02-05 at 01:42 -0500, Peter McAlpine wrote:
> Please find the attached patch:
>
> - SX instance models properly handle SX update/add/remove events with/
> without enabled transactions
> - New SX editors now show non-enabled transactions

Looks good; r15510.  It'd be great if you could add some unit tests for
disabled SX handling in the instance model, and the {en,dis}abled
transitions, but whatever.  I've made a note in sx.rst about the tests.

On Mon, 2007-02-05 at 17:14 -0500, Peter McAlpine wrote:
> - don't show non-enabled SX's on the SX dense calendar

I combined these two; r15511.   There's a nasty flicker on the dense-cal
as OK is clicked, but I doubt that's related to this patch.

Thanks...
--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled;b=asynchronous.org;echo ${a}@${b}