unofficial windows builds

harold felton hfelton_lists at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 7 14:30:49 EST 2007

question - was this built ON windows?
or cross-compiled from linux/other-os?

i have not tried again recently, but the
ON-windows builds were not working
for me in winxp-sp2 and i could not
sort out the issues.  (can only rarely
make it to irc - and have had little time)

the sourceforge-builds looked fine to
me, and i have not-yet-looked at the
new one - but just had this question.

thanx, h.

btw - the "optional" parts added more
issues to what was already an unbuildable
system from my end.  im sure it is just
something screwy with me - but figured
id mention it and ask about cross-compiling.

id feel-better knowing that it was being
COMPILEd on windows by someone here.
so i guess the question is general...