gnucash patch

Yoshihiro Ota ota at j.email.ne.jp
Wed Feb 21 01:18:53 EST 2007

I fixed the #2 problem as well.  The problem is that "gtk_html_print" is renamed to "gtk_html_print_page"; refere to http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gtkhtml/trunk/src/gtkhtml.h?r1=8386&r2=5139.

There are a couple other changes to FreeBSD ports.  I attached a new diff to the marcus's CVS.

1. As I first attempt was to see if the bug #2 was fixed in earlier version, I updated to version 2.0.5.

2. Bzip2 was available so I chagned.

3. I also fixed dependecies; USE_GNOME arguments and RUN_DEPENDS.

Regards,
Hiro

P.S.  I believe these fixes contains useful information for gnucash development team and ccing as well.