tutorial on multi-currency accounting

Guillaume Lessard glessard at tffenterprises.com
Fri Feb 23 16:38:39 EST 2007

Peter and developers,

I completely agree with these documents. I didn't manage to figure out what
was wrong by myself, but clearly this is the right way. As it is, every
time I travel I feel like Gnucash hinders my accounting... why should that
be?

Cheers,

--
Guillaume Lessard
glessard at tffenterprises.com

--On February 22, 2007 4:09:22 -0400 Peter Selinger