crash when printing checks over $999, 2.0.X

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 26 13:40:03 EST 2007

"Dawning Sky" <the.dawning.sky at gmail.com> writes:

> On 2/25/07, David Hampton <gnucash at love2code.net> wrote:
>> On Sun, 2007-02-25 at 15:14 -0800, Dawning Sky wrote:
>>
>> > I just upgraded to the latest svn, r15666.   It seems to me that the
>> > bug is still there.  Can you let me know what the patch is, so that I
>> > can apply to my installation?
>>
>> That's odd.  r15653 is what fixed the crash for me.
>>
>> David
>>

> Interesting.  I checked number-to-words.scm and it seems it wasn't
> updated when I ran "svn up".  Really weird. The splash screen did say
> 2.0.5-svn (r15666 built 2007-02-25).

Are you sure this change has already been backported to 2.0?   I don't
think it has been, so it's not in the 2.0 branch yet.  You're clearly
running from the 2.0 branch, so that's why your svn update didn't
pull in the changeset.

> Anyways, I manually edited number-to-words.scm and check printing now
> works fine.

That would work..