Undo

Karl Chen quarl at cs.berkeley.edu
Mon Feb 26 18:37:06 EST 2007

Good point; I didn't know about this concurrent editing process.
If there is a single global log I guess one could have the ability
to undo other's transactions after confirmation, though this would
be tricky and for now I would say only allow undo if no one else
has committed in the meantime.

--
Karl 2007-02-26 15:35