Google Summer of Code 2007?

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Tue Feb 27 19:45:14 EST 2007

On Tue, 2007-02-27 at 19:36 -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> I wonder if we want to add something like "Dogtail set harness"
> to the list as a project for someone who wants to help write some
> initial DogTail UI tests?

I'd rather much of the core testable code moved out of the UI, but
there's still plenty of goodness to be gained -- and probably in the
near term (with someone who's not familiar with all the gory details of
gnucash) -- by having UI-based testing.  +1 from me.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled;b=asynchronous.org;echo ${a}@${b}