#gnucash public logging?

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Mon Jan 1 13:37:24 EST 2007

On Thu, 2006-12-21 at 20:25 -0500, Josh Sled wrote:
> It sounds like we're going to try it out for a while, then re-evaluate,
> but we're currently not doing so.  The HTMLization of the logs and other
> mechanics of serving them are not turn-key, and I've not had time to
> develop them, yet.  I imagine I will in the later half of next week:
> after the Christmas holiday, but before the new year.  I'll announce
> when it's done.

The mechanics are now in place, and the channel is now logged. See
<http://lists.gnucash.org/logs/2007-01-01.html>.  I've included a
message regarding logging in the channel topic.

The off-log prefix is "[off]"; normal messages to the channel that start
with "[off]" (exactly) will not be logged.  URLs will be auto-linked,
all else should be HTML-escaped.  All messages are timestamped to the
second, and there is an anchor for each timestamp.

Do we want a different URL? Maybe
<http://mumble.gnucash.org/irc-logs/2007-01-01.html> or
<http://mumble.gnucash.org/irc-logs/2007-01-01>?

--