r15307 - gnucash/trunk/src/engine/test - Fix exit values from failed tests so that they really fail

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 3 10:17:06 EST 2007

"Andreas Köhler" <andi5.py at gmx.net> writes:

>> Log:
>> Fix exit values from failed tests so that they really fail
>
> I think this one should be backported to 2.0, right?

Eh, I dont think it's a major loss right now.  It could get
backported, but I'd rather focus on 2.1/2.2.  Perhaps this is
being hypocritical based on the backport of the gnc-test-env
fix for Mac...  *shrugs*