Slightly smarter date parsing?

Dan Widyono dan at widyono.net
Mon Jan 8 10:16:36 EST 2007

I'd think this would need to be a preference; I might be entering future
dates for budgeting purposes, for example, and wouldn't want GC "correcting"
me.  That's a feature I hate the most (ok, second most after clippy) in MS
Word: auto"correct".

I'm not annoyed by the current behaviour, FWIW.

Dan W.