Testing the new SX code

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Sun Jan 21 11:21:11 EST 2007

On Sat, 2007-01-20 at 20:53 -0500, Volker Englisch wrote:
> gnucash: [M] "Found Finance::Quote version ""1.10"
> /home/venglisc/g2-test/Englisch_2.0.gc:31: element gnc-v2: Schemas
> validity erro    r : Element 'gnc-v2': No matching global declaration
> available for the validatio    n root.
> /home/venglisc/g2-test/Englisch_2.0.gc:31: element gnc-v2: Schemas
> validity erro    r : Element 'gnc-v2': No matching global declaration
> available for the validatio    n root.
> /home/venglisc/g2-test/Englisch_2.0.gc:31: element gnc-v2: Schemas
> validity erro    r : Element 'gnc-v2': No matching global declaration
> available for the validatio    n root.

These started showing up for me on trunk, too.  I didn't cause them. :)

> (gnucash:27859): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid cast from
> `GncSxSlrTreeModelAd    apterType' to `GtkObject'
>
> (gnucash:27859): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_object_sink: assertion
> `GTK_IS_OBJECT (obj    ect)' failed

This was fixed in ... shoot, I though I committed it already.  It's
fixed in r15406.

> variable to [(need value)] at path [0:0:0]
> @@fixme: better parse error handling
> 0 variables unbound

Huh.  Feels like a long-shot, but you don't happene to remember what you
were doing when this happened ... or what you entered for a variable
value, perhaps?

> Also, I was wondering how the transactions displayed are sorted.  Is it
> possible to change the sort order?
> I'm not really sure yet how to use this.

In the SX List plugin page, click the column headers to sort by that
column; the default sort order is upcoming instance date.

In the SLR dialog, the sorting is arbitrary by SX, then by upcoming
instance date.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled;b=asynchronous.org;echo ${a}@${b}