new sx management always marks data file modified on open?

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 29 09:24:11 EST 2007

It looks to me like the sx rewrite results in the data file being
marked as modified (the * shows up in the title bar) immediately upon
opening the data file. At first I thought it might be a convert-
things-once artifact. But if I open my data file, save it without
doing anything else, quit, and restart gnucash, the data file comes
up immediately modified again.

It isn't the end of the world, but does the sx checker really have to
modify the data file?

r15461

Dave
--