RFC - SX Projection Report ; Patch - SX enable/disable

Tim Wunder tim at thewunders.org
Wed Jan 31 10:18:19 EST 2007

Well, that sounds OK, but I'm not sure it would work for my usage pattern. I
have about 15-20 SX's per month with variables. In order to use the report,
that would seem to require a lot of data entry :(

Perhaps adding the ability to assign an estimated amount in the SX editor
would make using variables easier for the report. In other words, when a
variable is used on a SX entry, also allow the user to estimate what that
amount is.

Alternatively, have an "Estimate" flag on each entry to indicate that the
amount entered is an estimate and the amount should be treated as a variable.
(I believe that this is the way kmymoney handles variable amounts.)

Formula can just be formula., I would think...

I thought I had an RFE in bugzilla for something like that, but I can't seem
to find it :(

Tim