translation problem withn gnucash 2.1.4 for windows

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sun Jul 1 08:07:23 EDT 2007

Hi,

Am Sonntag, 1. Juli 2007 01:06 schrieb Yannick LE NY:
> When I use my latest gnucash.mo file created with the latest fr.po file,
> I have in the tips of the day window only one text that is in english.
> But this text is translated in french in the fr.po file.

I have the same problem with the German translation. The string in question
happens to be the very last in the de.po file (no idea whether this matters)
and it's also the very last in the list of Tip-Of-Day strings (maybe that
matters). I was wondering whether gnucash accidentally stripped an
end-of-line delimiter so that the msgid strings don't match anymore?
Eventually I just ignored this issue and thought one error here isn't too
bad. If you find out about how to solve this, I'd welcome any patch :-)

Christian